Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saluations from Sabrina Oxford

Go down

Saluations from Sabrina Oxford Empty Saluations from Sabrina Oxford

Post by SabrinaOxford Wed May 06, 2009 3:31 am

I am going to be 39 this May 21st!!! Excited about that. I got tired of nasty people in the world so I hand made up "Karma Chips" and gave them to 100 people in my life along with a letter as to why they got their chip. Then i put those letters into a book and self-published it. I had so much enjoyment from that, that is what i do now. I go around the world (mainly on the web right now) meet people that are doing kind deeds in the world or are just good hearted people~ Like REBA of course!!! Then they get their chip and a letter as to why. The money from my Karma Chips are going to build an Holistic retreat (thinking either Co. or Ca right now~ not 100% sure~ open to ideas) this retreat sponsors a grant program for emancipated foster care adults to attend college. This is long dream/goal of mine~ I was in the foster care system so all parts of my goals and dreams are connected and because of that experience in life. If you want to know more about me or what I'm doing in my life... follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I am also on MySpace and Care2Connect but do not use those much anymore. Also, I can be googled or you can go to: www.freewebs.com/building_avalon and that should give you even more information.

I am not a perfect person but i do LOVE who i am and how i treat people. I love finding those who are being kind and giving them a Random Act of Kindness gift~ lsat year was the Karma Chips and now that spun off a few more books. Reba will be in the next book~ Spoiler alert, sorry! I'm just excited about it all~ I'd give anything to have a voice like hers! I am creative, but don't stay in the room when the singing starts~ there is only ONE Reba and I am NOT HER! lol I do love her though and am pleased that the lime life hasn't altered her heart. She truly is a caring person in this world and couldn't be more please to have her here!
Brightest Blessings,
Sabrina Oxford
Self-published Author of "Worthy"
SabrinaOxford
SabrinaOxford

http://www.freewebs.com/building_avalon

Back to top Go down

Saluations from Sabrina Oxford Empty Re: Saluations from Sabrina Oxford

Post by SabrinaOxford Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Currently, I am starting the "Worthy" Foundation for the Foster portion of the retreat. The paper work is a chore but i am grateful the Director from India is a Lawyer to answer my questions and help me fill them out! LOL I put up on my Vision Board the "ideal" Board Members and of course, Reba is up there! One day God will find a way for our paths to cross~ probably when i give her the Karma Chip! Saluations from Sabrina Oxford 52211 and Maybe she'd like to be on the board~ God knows she is already too busy but how honored I'd be to share my dreams with those i truly love and respect in this world~ IDK if Reba ever reads these herself but if so and you want to be on the board (it's still getting there) find a way to let me know and it is done!

Love & Light,
Sabrina Oxford
SabrinaOxford
SabrinaOxford

Back to top Go down

Post by SabrinaOxford Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Looks like Reba is doing GREAT once again!!! Let's keep praying her up and purchasing her new CD~ Get the info out!!! Then when you are done with that head on over and check out my new site~

Updates with Sabrina Oxford's new site~ check it out too!

ATTENTION ALL:
Karma Chip Productions Presents the "Know Your Name" Bi-weekly Contest! www.sabrinaoxford.webs.com

Come one, Come ALL~ Ready for YOUR voice to make it out their in the world?!? Let me help you get started with "Short Clip Films" by Sabrina Oxford & Company! Check out the website for more information!

Brightest Blessings,
Sabrina Oxford
(www.sabrinaoxford.webs.com)
FREE membership ~ for limited time!!! Sing in NOW: www.sabrinaoxford.webs.com

[b]
SabrinaOxford
SabrinaOxford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content