Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fundraiser for the Secret of Giving

Go down

Fundraiser for the Secret of Giving Empty Fundraiser for the Secret of Giving

Post by rebafan22 Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:53 pm

The SOG has teamed up with a distributor with Premier Designs. Come join us New supporters of the Secret of Giving it's ALL FOR REBA!!! It's simple and easy.

Hello Ya'll,

As you all may or may not know I am a independent distributor of high fashion jewelry for Premier Designs. I have recently collaborated with a wonderful woman who founded to most fantastic website.
www. secretofgiving. com her name is Rhonda and she is trying to unit Reba fans to ban together to raise money for an amazing cause. The Reba Ranch house which is a home away from home for families to stay at while there loved ones are being treated at the Texoma medical center. Rhonda and I have teamed up to raise money for this fantastic cause.
Please check out the website secretofgiving. com to learn more about this awesome place. Where I come into place is that we are going to do a fundraiser thru Premier across the U.S to raise money for the ranch. I will be sending brochures, catalogs and order forms to ANYONE interested in getting orders for this wonderful occassion.
All profit from this fundraiser will be donated to the Ranch House on behalf of all Reba McEntire fans and the secretofgiving. com website. If you or anyone you know would like to get involved with this life changing cause please contact me a.s.a.p. for all of the details. I look forward to hearing from all of you. "Maybe we could change things" Reba McEntire.

Thank You and God Bless

Shawnna

If interested in being a part of the Secret of Giving fundraiser please contact Shawnna or I at the following email address for more details.

sogfundraiser@yahoo.com

Thanks for your support

Rhonda
rebafan22
rebafan22

http://www.secretofgiving.com , www.myspace.com/rhondagoss

Back to top Go down

Fundraiser for the Secret of Giving Empty Re: Fundraiser for the Secret of Giving

Post by rebafan22 Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:51 am

This was written by 2 fans doing the fundraiser : Please join us its easy and you can earn jewelry for you time too.

This was written by Amber about the being involved with the fundraiser

My day started off great. I went to school this morning telling people about SOG and the stuff I was selling. I took it to some of my teachers and they are lined up to buy stuff and they told me they are happy with what I'm doing and that it's for a great cause. So everytime someone asks me about the jewelry I get to tell them all about Reba and The Secret Of Giving.
It was so fun!

David wrote:

Just wanted to let you know that I received my packet today, Saturday, August 30.
Look forward to sharing the catalog and raising money for this excellent cause! I hope this goes well and people use this very simple tool to help out SOG, Reba, and RRH!!
I hope all is well for all of you and will be in touch. Good idea by creating a contest... I have a competitive spirit AND this is for REBA... THEY'RE GOING DOWN!!
Love and Blessings!
Always a Fan (& Friend), "I'll Be"!!
"RB" =) ~David
rebafan22
rebafan22

http://www.secretofgiving.com , www.myspace.com/rhondagoss

Back to top Go down