Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm new here, from PA and impersonate Reba

Go down

Hi, I'm new here, from PA and impersonate Reba Empty Hi, I'm new here, from PA and impersonate Reba

Post by Marieba Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:39 pm

My name is Marie. I've been impersonating Reba since 1995 winning numerous local lookalike contests and in 2000 I was voted Country Weekly magazine's grand prize celebrity contest winner. You may have seen me that year on the TNN Awards show with Jeff Foxworthy, or on the game show celebrity editions of The Weakest Link and Hollywood Squares.

But I too am a huge fan. I admire so much about Reba and without her knowing, she has taught me so much about not only singing and music, but how to be a better person. I have a lot of respect for this woman. I know how difficult it is to attempt to follow in her footsteps. I may be three years younger than she is, but this woman can run circles around me! Reba paved the way for women in country music and she has done all the hard work.

I would never compare myself to Reba. She is one-of-a-kind and I would always come up on the short end of the stick! If at the end of the day, her fans are happy with my performance, then I am glad because they are some of the best people I have ever met.

I am married for twenty years this past June, second marriage. Before I knew who Reba was, I married on 6/23/89. All you fans out there know Reba and Narvel were married on 6/3/89. Strange! My sister was born the exact same month and year as Reba... March 1955. Strange! I always loved horses but never owned one. Closest I came was the old spring rod horse on my parents front porch, the county fair, and an old pasture horse named Pal. I wanted to be a barrel racer. I used to take my Mother's washline and make a lasso out of it. Strange!

Well I look forward to meeting Reba's cyberspace fans. Maybe you'll be my fan too and help me to continue to promote Reba's work.

www.marieba.net

Last edited by Marieba on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic didn't upload)

Marieba

Back to top Go down