Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone.

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone. Empty Hello everyone.

Post by Wannadanceyo Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:16 pm

Hey guys and dolls,
Just joinned. I'm a HUGE Reba fan. Probably just like most of you. I got to see and meet Reba and Kelly in Grand Rapids. I'm in my 2nd year up at Northern Michigan University. I skipped a couple classes to go down there (but don't tell my mom haha.)
My friend and I drove down and it takes about 7 hours but, on the way back we got stuck in a really bad snow storm and ended up taking us about 12 hours to get back. I love all of Reba's songs and they help me cope with the everyday pain of having a boyfriend serving over sea's in the Marines. So, thank you Reba for all your help and great song writing. I love giving and I think more people need to do it. I told my parents instead of giving me gifts on Christmas I would like to donate all my money to the Secret Of Giving. I only have wants for Christmas not needs, I've come to the conclusion people need a lot more then I do. So, in honor of Reba. Merry Christmas everyone. Hope all is going well.

Wannadanceyo

Location : The Great U.P. possibly moving to Texas this summer.

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone. Empty Re: Hello everyone.

Post by mcentiresga Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:52 pm

Welcome to the forum! Its always nice to have a new member. I'm sorry you got caught in a bad snow storm. Then again were all happy you got to see Reba and Kelly in concert. I'm glad to hear you support the secret of giving. The founder of secret of giving is actually a member of this site just in case you didn't know already.
mcentiresga
mcentiresga

Back to top Go down

Post by mikchik22 Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:26 pm

ahhhh! i got caught in that snowstorm too! haha...gotta love the weather here in Michigan. =)

welcome to the forum!
mikchik22
mikchik22

Back to top Go down

Post by Wannadanceyo Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:53 pm

The weather up here can't make up it's mind....it's crazzzzzy. We got dumped with another 'bout foot of snow.

Wannadanceyo

Location : The Great U.P. possibly moving to Texas this summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by mcentiresga Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:23 pm

Wow you are getting a lot of snow. Gosh where I am you wouldn't even know its December. If it weren't for the decorations. Oh and it being colder than usual.
mcentiresga
mcentiresga

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:15 pm

I'm having the same snow and weather issues. Its terrible. The funny part is, when my puppy goes outside, all you can see of him is his ears. lol Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://reba.synthasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mikchik22 Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:42 pm

hah...yes. actually right now (as i type this) its basically a blizzard here. winter weather warnings everywhere. but its what ive known forever so it doesnt bother me as much.
mikchik22
mikchik22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum