Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Chat

2 posters

Go down

Live Chat Empty Live Chat

Post by SabrinaOxford Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:04 am

That was sooooooo awesome of Reba to have her live chat. it was like she was really with us and had so much love shooting out of her! I LOVED he shirt too! I had to giggle at the pink hair comment! I didn't get any of my question but WOW~ there was sooooo much love from ALL her fans and they were so happy when she did the shout outs!!! Way to go Reba! Not many take the time to visit with fans but that is just one more reason why her soul shines so bright! She is just that kind of great woman~ if she is ever at someone's home for dinner.... do NOT serve Liver... she said it's the only thing she does NOT like to eat! The rest of the food appeared to be free game! LOL~ However, some parts of the world they eat monkey brains and I'm sure no one should server that anywhere to anyone either! Smile~

I had to laugh at the comment about the weirdest gift being a statue of Jesus that follows you with its eyes~ Why do they all do that?!? who makes things like that?!? Now, ALEX (the admin) THAT is an example of "creepy" not all the wonderful nice things you said to make ME smile! May the Angles lift you BOTH up in Prayers so that you will always have the best Life God can provide and if you need more~ ASK! People forget to ask~ and then say THANK YOU when it does come your way... it makes ALL of Heaven feel appreciated for the help they provide!

God Bless,
Sabrina Oxford
PS: Shout out to Alex... you are doing a GREAT job with the website and helping to lift REBA up! THANK YOU for your part in the life of someone I love and respect! Just because it's a job doesn't mean you are not helping lift up another~ in fact, most jobs ARE lifting up another! I am grateful she has an Admin like you who only wants the best for her too!

Last edited by SabrinaOxford on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled word it said MONEY brains not MONKEY brains~ lol)
SabrinaOxford
SabrinaOxford

http://www.freewebs.com/building_avalon

Back to top Go down

Live Chat Empty Re: Live Chat

Post by Admin Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 am

That live chat was pretty fun. And again, thank you for your very kind words! You are so polite! U make me smile a lot! Smile Thanks so much for your support in my site too! Smile I wish u all the best Sabrina! Smile I appreciate your kindness!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://reba.synthasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SabrinaOxford Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Alex~ Normally i have a saying for others who ask me why i am so kind to everyone, even mean people and i say to them: I am not kind to the one n front of me because I feel they deserve kindness... I am kind because I CHOOSE to be a kind person~ and EVERYONE deserves kindness.

However, my little Alex, you are out there doing what you can and lifting up others besides yourself~ to me that is the MARK OF A GREAT HUMAN BEING!!! I will always do what i can to make you smile~ you made me smile too! Thank you for doing your job with the websites and Lifting up REBA!!! You KNOW how much i really do love HER! I pray for the best in each of your life and the paths you take to be as smooth & easy as possible! May i pray her all the way to number #1 I love you

I REALLY like the scroll bar you added on the page too~ listing all the latest topics~ that was an awesome idea! Keep up the great work!!! I am still searching for my Text to Vote options~ looks like i do have to pay for it but get up to 6 "boxes" for votes. Lady ReRun and i would use up 4 of them... if we do end up getting it i'll let ya use the other 2~ it should divide up payments 3 ways at 2 boxes. I can't promise it as the one i am looking at is $500 and that is a LOT to us right now. the Other one the first 500 votes don't count but looks like all those after do and there is no other charges. I'll send ya that link too~ But I'll keep ya updated!

Brightest Blessings from your...
"Little Miss Nobody"
SabrinaOxford
SabrinaOxford

http://www.freewebs.com/building_avalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum