Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

she makes everyone in the show look soo smart... LOL!

2 posters

Go down

she makes everyone in the show look soo smart... LOL! Empty she makes everyone in the show look soo smart... LOL!

Post by mcentiresga Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:46 pm

BJ makes the show sooo funny. She can't understand that Reba doesn't like her. That isn't all she does that makes the show funny. She thinks she isn't the family's goof ball and Van is. lol! Van I think is the second goof ball. After all he can tell Henry and Eliazabeth apart unlike BJ. Reba had to tell her she was holding Elizabeth in one episode.
mcentiresga
mcentiresga

Back to top Go down

she makes everyone in the show look soo smart... LOL! Empty Re: she makes everyone in the show look soo smart... LOL!

Post by AC.RebaFan Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:50 pm

Yeah, that was FUNNY! lol! I liked that episode, BJ is sooo funny!

Last edited by AC.RebaFan on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
AC.RebaFan
AC.RebaFan

http://www.myspace.com/ac039000

Back to top Go down

she makes everyone in the show look soo smart... LOL! Empty Re: she makes everyone in the show look soo smart... LOL!

Post by mcentiresga Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Yeah I liked that episode to. Then again I like all of the Reba episodes. It was especially funny when BJ said "How dare you accuse me of something I told you I did!" That was funny. I hope they come out with a movie sometime in the future where everybody is a little older.
mcentiresga
mcentiresga

Back to top Go down

Post by mcentiresga Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:59 pm

It was soo funny when she made her hair red. That made Reba really mad. I think it would be funny to see reba go as Mellisa and Mellisa go as Reba to a holloween party. Of course Reba would have to be wearing a wig no way she will make her hair blonde it could come out pink.
mcentiresga
mcentiresga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down